This is part of my “3 Yogurt Bowl Recipes” video along with my Banana Mocha Yogurt Bowl and Raspberry Earl Grey Yogurt Bowl. You can find more info on the Banana Mocha post and a link to my video as well.
Peanut Butter Blueberry Yogurt Bowl
Yield 1 bowl
- 1 1/4 cups (300g) Yogurt, use any kind you like (plain, low-fat, greek, soy, coconut, etc.)
- 1 tbsp Peanut Butter, smooth or chunky
- 1 pinch of ground Cinnamon
- 2 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1-2 tsp Bee Pollen (optional)*
- 1 cup (115g) fresh/frozen Blueberries
*Bee Pollen is known for improving the immune system and has many other benefits. If you have any pollen allergies or are pregnant, don’t use it because it can cause severe allergic reactions. To learn more about bee pollen check out this link.
- In a small bowl combine half of your yogurt, all of the peanut butter, cinnamon, chia, and bee pollen; mix with a spatula really well until the peanut butter is completely combined into the yogurt. Add in half of the blueberries and mix them in.
- Add in the remaining yogurt, mix until well combined.
- Top off with the rest of your blueberries. Chill for at least 4 hours (to allow the chia seeds to soften) or store for up to 3 days covered in the fridge.
Courses Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
Serving Size 1 recipe
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 26.4 g
Saturated Fat 9 g
Unsaturated Fat 9.3 g
Cholesterol 45 mg
Sodium 214.7 mg
Total Carbohydrates 52.2 g
Dietary Fiber 16.8 g
Sugars 32.6 g
Protein 22.8 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.