This recipe is part of my “3 Yogurt Bowl Recipes” video, the other recipes are my Mocha Banana Yogurt Bowl and Peanut Butter Blueberry Yogurt Bowl. The Mocha Banana post has more info and a video link with it.
Raspberry Earl Grey Yogurt Bowl
Yield 1 bowl
- 1 1/4 cups (300g) Yogurt, use any kind you like (plain, low-fat, greek, soy, coconut, etc.)
- 3 tbsp (45g) brewed Earl Grey tea, cooled to room temperature (I usually steep 1 tea bag in about 1/4 cup of boiling water and let it sit for 10-15 minutes)
- 2 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1-2 tsp Bee Pollen (optional)*
- 1 cup (115g) fresh/frozen Raspberries
*Bee Pollen is known for improving the immune system and has many other benefits. If you have any pollen allergies or are pregnant, don’t use it because it can cause severe allergic reactions. To learn more about bee pollen check out this link.
- In a small bowl combine your yogurt, tea, chia, bee pollen, and half of your raspberries; mix with a spatula really well until everything is well-combined.
- Top off with the rest of your raspberries. Chill for at least 4 hours (to allow the chia seeds to soften) or store for up to 3 days covered in the fridge.
Courses Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
Serving Size 1 recipe
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value
Total Fat 17.4 g
Saturated Fat 7.4 g
Unsaturated Fat 8.8 g
Cholesterol 45 mg
Sodium 138 mg
Total Carbohydrates 49 g
Dietary Fiber 20 g
Sugars 26 g
Protein 20.6 g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.